This page describes the ways in which the personal data of users of the website Ethioservices.net will be handled. The methods described are limited to the services directly offered from the Site, and do not apply to any website that may be consulted through the links available from it.
- Place and purpose of the data processing operations: The data handling services relating to the Site take place in the Ethioservices.net office, and are carried out by the data handling employees of Ethioservices.net, not by third parties. The personal data provided by users of the Site issuing service requests will only be used to provide the services requested, and will not be revealed to third parties unless required by law or if this is necessary to satisfy the requirements of the users.
- Type of data handled
- Surfing data: The computer systems and software used to operate the Site during normal use acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in Internet communications protocols. This information is not gathered for association with any specific users, but may be used to identify those users following processing and by association with data held by third parties. Data of this kind includes the IP address’ of the computers used to connect to the Site, the URL address’ of the requested resources, the browser used and other parameters relating to the operating system and the computer environment of the user. The data will only be used to gather anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to control its correct operation, and will be deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to attribute liability in the event of any computer crimes that may be committed against the Site.
- Data offered by the user of his/her own free will: The optional, voluntary and explicit sending of emails to the addresses indicated in this Site implies successful receipt of the sender’s email, which is required to respond to the request, as well as other personal data included in the email. Concise information may be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to individual services.
- Optional nature of data transmission: In addition to the data required for surfing purposes, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by Ethioservices.net (for example, to issue requests for information and quotes, register for services offered by the Site, etc). Failure to provide this data may make it impossible to receive the service requested.
- Email communications: If you chose to provide Ethioservices.net with your email address, we will send you only those information you signed up for. If you do not want to receive notification emails from us anymore, please adjust your personal settings by opening the mail you received from us and clicking on the link “Unsubscribe”. If you do not have any email from Ethioservices.net, you can contact us via email at: info@Ethioservices.net
- 6. Data processing methods: Personal information is processed manually and automatically, and the time taken to do so will depend on the purpose for which it is collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss, illegal or incorrect use of the data, or improper and unauthorized access to it.
Ethioservices.net (owned and operated by Eserve Consultancy for Business, Investment and Conveyances)