Tax Registration – TIN Certificate

If you are a foreign investor, the next step after securing investment permit and rented an office with authenticated lease agreement is Tax Registration in order to secure Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN).

If you are a local investor/business owner or a foreigner who has won international bid and wants to open a project office, Tax Registration and having TIN certificate is a prerequisite to have a the commercial registration done.

Eserve provides you with

  • Step by step guide to register your business for tax requirements.
  • We are there for you to follow up your application.
  • We will ensure that no mistake is made during the application process in order to save you from future problems.
  • We also deal with any queries during the registration process.
You may click here to make an inquiry.

Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we'll try to answer your query as soon as possible.